Vacancy for Broadcast Executive at Derby County F.C.
Derby County Football Club are recruiting for a Broadcast Executive to join our RamsTV team. This is an exciting opportunity to make an important contribution as Derby County rolls out its new digital strategy to engage with football supporters worldwide.
The Broadcast Executive will support the delivery of outstanding video and broadcast products that engage and grow our audience. Working across our match day, training ground and office environments you will be able to quickly identify, capture, edit and produce a diverse range of content that resonates with our supporters.
We are looking for individuals with a diverse media production and broadcast background that can utilise their experience to bring a fresh perspective to delivering our strategy. If you possess a strong visual instinct and a refined story sense, this role is ideal for you!
Key responsibilities include:
* Working in both single and multi-camera operations, presentation studio and control gallery conditions you will combine technological knowledge with creative visual skills
* Assisting in the assembly, preparation and set up of equipment and lighting prior to filming
* Post production duties including grading/colouring footage, correcting footage, editing audio and creating graphical elements
* Propose and develop new initiatives that develop existing video strategies, or initiate new video and broadcast concepts
* Analyse platform output and report on best practice within the marketplace
* Assist the presentation of planning, strategy and results to broader teams
* Provide support and cover for filming, live broadcasting, editing and motion graphics
The successful candidate will require:
* A wide range of experience within television and digital media
* Extensive knowledge of television/film production
* Proficient skills as a user of Mac software and hardware and Adobe Creative Suite
* Ability to script, prepare and plan interviews and content formats for broadcast output
* Highly proficient in the use of HD video camera equipment
* A solution focused attitude, able to problem solve technical and practical issues when on location or in studio
* Ability to identify the most suitable shot for any specific occasion, backed up with knowledge and understanding of the visual impact created by particular shots.
Competitive salary depending on experience.
To apply for this role, please complete an application form, which can be found on our website dcfc.co.uk/page/jobs-at-dcfc.
Completed application forms should be sent by e-mail to [email protected] or via post to: The HR Department, Derby County Football Club, Pride Park Stadium, Pride Park, Derby DE24 8XL
The closing date for receipt of applications is midday on 4th August 2017. No agencies please.
Derby County Football Club is an Inclusive Club for all and is committed to Equality and Diversity