Vacancy for Junior Research Analyst Intern in Stockholm, Sweden
ISS – Institutional Shareholder Services is looking for Junior Research Analyst Intern in Stockholm, Sweden.
Established in 1999 and acquired by Institutional Shareholder Services Inc., ISS in 2015, ISS-Ethix works closely with investors to align responsible investment policies and practices with shareholder interest. ISS-Ethix offers expertise across a full range of environmental, social and governance issues, having worked with leading asset owners and asset managers over the past 15 years to design tailored solutions and develop products.
ISS is the world’s leading provider of corporate governance and responsible investment solutions for asset owners, asset managers, hedge funds, and asset service providers. ISS’ solutions include: objective governance research and recommendations; ESG and SRI data, analytics, and research; end-to-end proxy voting and distribution solutions; turnkey securities class-action claims management; and reliable global governance data and modeling tools.
As a Junior Research Analyst at ISS-Ethix Climate Solutions you will contribute to the successful implementation of mandates and participate in product development for both our data and advisory services. Your role will involve interaction with colleagues and clients from around the globe. We are looking for a diligent, reliable, proactive and motivated junior research analyst with a collaborative approach to work and a passion for climate change.
- Conduct greenhouse gas emission analysis across asset classes on a portfolio level
- Manage the overall accuracy and quality of data for in-house databases
- Assist in the implementation of advisory mandates of ISS-Ethix Climate Solutions
- Assist in the product development of ISS-Ethix Climate Solutions
- Support colleagues and clients on advisory offerings of ISS Ethix Climate Solutions including support on day to day communications and operations
- Advanced university degree ideally in environmental science or engineering – experience (professional or academic) in financial topics is a bonus
- Demonstrated experience in investment carbon footprinting, GHG-accounting, carbon footprinting or Life Cycle Analysis
- Excellent oral and written command of English (Swedish, French or German is a bonus)
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to act as a team member in a multicultural environment
- Ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
- Good working knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications including a very good command of Excel
Interested in this great opportunity?
Please note that due to the great number of applications we receive, we can only respond to selected candidates.
To all recruitment agencies: ISS does not accept unsolicited CVs/Resumes. Please do not forward CVs/Resumes to any ISS employee, location or website. ISS is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs/Resumes.
In order to apply, .
If you have any questions, check the