Vacancy for Project Manager in Bratislava, Slovakia
Application closing date: 6 August 2017
Employment start date: 1 September 2017
Place of work: Bratislava
University degree in economics or humanities
- Advanced knowledge of English (C1 – C2 both oral and written)
- Knowledge of Hungarian or Polish language is an advantage
- position accurate for fresh graduate
- previous experience of volunteering or working in non-profit sector is an asset
Background and key competencies:
- ability to meet deadlines and to prioritize;
- good communication skills;
- ability to accept new challenges and to learn new things;
- ability to work independently and in team;
- PC literacy (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- providing guidance and consultations to potential applicants;
- processing applications for projects/scholarships/residencies;
- supervising the implementation of the projects until its conclusion;
- preparing reports (analysis, statistics, other).
fixed-termcontract (replacement during maternity leave)
full-time (40 hours/week)
€1,100 – 1,300 (depending on experience)
Please, send your CV and motivation letter in English to [email protected] by 6 August 2017 at the latest.
The International Visegrad Fund reserves the right to contact successful candidates only.
By sending her/his CV and motivation letter, the candidate expresses consent to the processing of her/his personal data for the purposes of evaluating her/his candidacy for the period necessary to terminate the recruitment process.
The applicant also declares that the personal data provided are accurate and provided based on her/his free will.