Vacancy for Business Analyst Intern in Michigan, USA
To support our recent growth, RESSCO is looking for recent college graduates or current graduate students to work in our business development department. RESSCO has more than 50 years of combined experience involving multi-million dollar real estate transactions, equity investments and development/construction projects. If you are highly motivated and want to be rewarded for superior performance, RESSCO can help you achieve those goals. For more information on RESSCO, visit www.ressco.com.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work directly with senior management and will gain keen insight into what it takes to be a successful commercial real estate professional.
- Advanced Level in Microsoft EXCEL, Word, Power Point and Outlook
- Available to work 40 hours a week
- Extensive experience using the Internet
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Experience creating websites preferred excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Great personality and phone presentation
- Willingness to learn
- College degree or working towards a degree preferred