Vacancy for Finance intern in Baku, Azerbaijan
British American Tobacco is looking for Finance intern in Baku, Azerbaijan
Appointment type: Fixed term
Job purpose and key deliverables
- Ensure a high level of service is provided to customers / employees / business units / suppliers in accordance with agreed KPI’s and SLA’s
- Assistance with Local Statutory Reporting
- Assist in period end closure activities.
- Support in maintenance of local accounts in 1C (Back up on SAP)
- Accounts Payable
- Legislative Compliance
- Support with Bank Account Management (Back up)
- Support with Supplier Vendor reconciliations (Back up)
- Customs clearance (Back up)
- Support with Fixed Asset Registers and CAPEX management ((Back up)
- Preparation of reconciliations
- Support with POP Materials tracking, reconciliation and verification
- Local Tax Code
- Excellent Knowledge of Excel
- To demonstrate proactive leadership at all times
- Compliance with all legislation, policies and procedures
- Continuous Business Development
- To be respectful when interacting with other individuals both internal and external
- To act responsibly and professionally at all times
- Punctual and Courteous at all times
- Team Player
- Continuous Self Development
Working at BAT British American Tobacco (www.bat.com) is a market leading, global organisation with a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks to our people we have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace.
Our aim is to become the leading tobacco company in each of our markets by providing excellent products with confidence and responsibility expected of global consumer brands.
If you have the talent and motivation to help us succeed you’ll find we are equally committed to helping you reach your full potential too.
Employing company: B.A.T (U.K. and Export) Limited Representative Office in the Republic of Azerbaijan
Removal Date: 01-Feb-2017