Vacancy for Marketing Intern (paid) in Clanfield, Hampshire, UK
Clanfield, Hampshire, £18k pro rata (4-6 months)
ATS Heritage is a successful media production company working in the cultural sector. We’re looking for a brilliant Marketing Intern to help raise our profile across several marketing activities and campaigns.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a graduate who is looking to apply their knowledge and enthusiasm of digital marketing in a small business. This will be a hands-on role with plenty of responsibility which is why we’re looking for someone who is a fast learner, highly organised, resourceful, independent, creative and ambitious!
Your role is to support the Sales Director across a whole number of tasks:
- Co-ordinate and manage e-mail marketing campaigns
- Co-ordinate content production with internal and external partners (images/video/copy)
- Manage contact lists (CRM)
- Administration of website (CMS and WordPress) and co-ordinate updates
- Co-manage social media channels
- Plan, co-ordinate and attend marketing events
- Attend sector events and exhibitions
- Track and report performance of marketing campaigns
- Perform competitor & market research
Other tasks may include:
- Support sales lead generation
- Responding to incoming sales enquiries
- Be involved in the creation and delivery of sales documentation including proposals, presentations and product literature
- Computer & mobile literate
- Experienced with Microsoft Office
- Excellent written skills
- Excellent personal communication skills
Desirable experience and skills
- Copy writing for proposals, advertisements, blogs, newsletters
- Experience using a CRM
- Experience using a CMS
- Experience of using Social Media Channels and management tools
- Understanding of PPC, SEO and e-mail marketing campaigns
- Graphic design/art working experience
- Photography/filming experience
Support, coaching and training will be provided, however we expect you to be a confident self-starter and keen to learn and develop your practical skills to become a brilliant marketer.
Initial term will be for 4-6 months, however following a successful review a permanent role may be offered.
Please email your CV and a covering letter to: [email protected] with ‘Marketing Intern’ as the subject line.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted the week of the 14th August to arrange a face to face interview.
No agencies please.