Vacancy for Legal Intern in Baku, Azerbaijan
Azerbaijan Industrial Insurance Company
- Bachelor or Master’s degree preferably in Legal studies;
- Between the ages of 20-25;
- With high analytical skills;
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Reviewing applications and documents regarding insurance events, making necessary amendments, taking notes;
- Writing inquiries and letters to the relevant body regarding subrogation issues;
- Following up subrogation issues;
- Assisting in writing and following up complaint applications to cancel insurance;
- To be able to conduct negotiations with the Client on cases as payment delay;
- Execution of judicial acts passed on the claimed applications.
The intern would be required to work 9 hours a day (from 9.00 am till 6.00 pm). The duration of internship program is 6 month.
This is a paid internship: monthly salary is 150 AZN.
If you feel you are right candidate and are interested in this opportunity please send your CV to [email protected] (Email Subject: Legal Intern).