Vacancy for Administrative Intern in Quito, Pichincha, Ecuador
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Provides basic support by handling a wide variety of administrative functions within a functional area.
- Responsible for performing office tasks such as filing, maintaining records, processing transactions and other similar duties
- May prepare reports, presentations or correspondence
- Follows organizational and departmental procedures to complete tasks
- May support in facilitating logistics of functional group
- May handle special projects as assigned
- Basic computer skills including working knowledge of MS Office software packages
- Knowledge of practices and procedures of the department
- Good communication and analytical skills
- Must be able to work well with stringent deadlines and possess good organizational skills
- Commitment to customer service and ability to work in team-oriented environment
Active university student
Quito, Pichincha, Ecuador
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.