Vacancy for Marketing & Ecommerce Intern in London, UK
Hej. We’re ScandiKitchen and we’re a café, deli – as well as online webshop and Scandinavian food wholesaler. We’ve been going for ten years and we are growing in several directions.
We’ve got a great six-month internship coming up, based at our office in Park Royal (North West London). Our Marketing Martina needs a helping hand focusing mainly on the digital side of things – from daily maintenance of the website to the e-commerce shop, with general administrative help in all marketing disciplines as needed.
- Look after the daily content of our website (products, copy, offers etc.) (new one launching soon)
- Assist with weekly promotional and content planning and basic social media
- Look after our internal and external webshop
- Look after new products and product lines and set up in Netsuite
- Google Ad planning, keyword research and help measure effectiveness via KPIs
- Research new packaging, how we fulfil orders and customer satisfaction to help us grow
- General office admin & customer service
Skills and requirement
- Amazing work ethic. Do people tell you that you are one of those people who just get the job done? Then it’s you we want.
- Good academic background – e.g. undergraduate (any discipline).
- You are a team player with good interpersonal skills, liked by people around you
- Analytically minded, attention to detail and good with Excel and numbers
- Tech savvy – you should know your way around social media (less selfie pouts and more about constructive audience building)
- You don’t mind getting your hand dirty – if the team needs a hand, you’re there
- Good written and spoken English
- Knowledge of a Nordic language would be preferable.
- Available to start Aug/Sep and stick around until Jan/Feb
The role is full time hours and pays minimum wage plus meatballs and Marabou. For the person who wants exposure in all things marketing in a fast growing company, this is a good start.
Want to apply? Write a nice email telling Martina why you want to work with her to: [email protected] – please attach your CV too.
We look forward to hearing from you.
More about us: www.ScandiKitchen.co.uk