Vacancy for Intern to the AHK Azerbaijan
The German-Azerbaijani Chamber of Commerce (http://www.ahk-baku.de/) is searching for an intern for six months period for Membership Services Department.
The German-Azerbaijani Chamber of Commerce (AHK Azerbaijan) is the official representative of the German economy in Azerbaijan. The AHK Azerbaijan assists the German and Azerbaijani companies in their activities in Azerbaijan and in Germany and organizes multiple network events each year. To support our young and motivated German-Azerbaijani team we are looking for an intern.
- Assisting the team in membership services activities;
- Supporting the organization of the Members’ Assemblies, AHK-Impuls and working group meetings;
- Translation of the assigned documents and reports;
- Completing administrative and research tasks;
- Preparing protocols.
- Being a senior Economics, Political Science or International Relations undergraduate student or a graduate student; or a recent graduate;
- Ability to work from 09:00 to 18:00;
- Very good level of knowledge on economics and politics;
- Ability to make decisions independently;
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work in a team, flexibility, punctuality;
- Very good/ fluent English and Azerbaijani knowledge in spoken and written.
- Analytical competence and fast comprehension;
- Very good computing skills in MS Programs.
We are looking forward to receiving your application (CV and cover letter) with the subject “Intern to the AHK Azerbaijan” until 26.03.2018 at firstname.lastname@example.org.