Vacancy for Customer Sales Representative (CSR) in Baku, Azerbaijan
● Manage and follow-up Communication with customer: phone call, fax, emails, meeting appointments, etc.;
● Writing and compiling Commercial proposals and submission after AM’s (Account Manager) approval;
● Support AM’s in market research efforts;
● Lead initial request towards to SDG and follow-up solution proposal preparation;
● Contribute in special pricing request from suppliers;
● Internal Order placement and its following management;
● Preparation of documents required for tender submission;
● Follow-up customer’s order fulfillment and following delivery;
● Initiate delivery costs calculations;
● Initiate and follow-up delivery of orders already available in stock;
● Invoicing and follow-up Accounts Receivable;
● Follow-up receiving back official documents from customer;
● Initiate Contract, invoice and other official documentation for customer.
● University degree or final year;
● Motivation letter;
● Recommendation letter from employer (for students from educational institution).
● Ability to Listen and Learn;
● Basic understanding of IT architectures, methods and tools;
● Preparation of reports;
● Proposal writing;
● Knowledge of the different types of contracts;
● Time Management.
● Azerbaijan: verbal and in reading/writing;
● English: verbal and in reading/writing;
● Russian: verbal and in reading/writing.
General Computer Operational Skills:
● Spreadsheet tools (e.g. MS Excel);
● Word processing tools (e.g. MS Word);
● Presentation tools (e.g. MS PowerPoint);
● MS Windows usage.
Candidates should send applications to [email protected].
End of submission date: 15.08.2017.