Vacancy for Trainee at Ernst & Young EU Account ( Brussels )
EY (Ernst & Young) is one of the largest multinational professional services firm in the world, delivering work across four service lines – Assurance, Tax, Advisory and Transaction Advisory Services.
The European Union Account, within EY, delivers services worldwide to the EU Institutions, mainly through the participation to international public calls for tender. EY carries out different type of services, from policy evaluation and studies to audit of programmes, from IT to organisational consulting services, to a wide range of institutions, EU Commission departments and agencies.
Our centralised unit in Brussels, which is the acting interface of the EY international network with the European Institutions, is seeking for an intern to support its daily activities.
- Support in the tender preparation of EU opportunities;
- Ensure collection and review of CVs, credentials and administrative documents;
- Completion of follow-up tools (i.e. pipeline of opportunities);
- General administrative support to framework contract management;
- Participation in the delivery and administration of EC projects (i.e. editing of documents, contribution to data management and data collection, document review);
- Perform research and analyses on specific themes to support business development in targeted regions and sectors (i.e. competitors’ analysis, pre-forecast analysis);
- Support in the preparation of marketing material (i.e. visibility tools, internal newsletters, );
- Representation of EY to public tender opening sessions at the EU institutions and gathering of data on competitors.
- Organisational and Communication skills;
- Team spirit and capacity to work within a team;
- Independency, assertiveness and flexibility;
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office package.
- Fluency in English is essential, other EU or extra-European languages are an asset;
- Knowledge/interest of public sector/European Union procedures and institutions is an asset.
Candidate is enrolled in an education programme; learning agreement through a University is mandatory.
Start date: September, as soon as possible
Duration: 3 months with possibility of renewal
For applications, please send your CV and letter of intent to Teodora Suciu [email protected]