Vacancy for Finance Specialist (Junior accountant) in Baku, Azerbaijan
Job number: 17228BR
Job title: Finance specialist (Junior accountant)
Appointment type: Permanent
Job purpose and key deliverables:
- Ensure a high level of service is provided to customers / employees / business units / suppliers in accordance with agreed KPI’s and SLA’s.
- Ensure alignment to the Global Process Standards and that all internal controls are adhered to.
- Measure effectiveness and continually improve
- Pro-active development of the capabilities of the team (people, process and technology)
- Assist in period end closure activities.
- Maintain a well documented process e.g. through the TLDs or other work instruction.
- Maintenance of local accounts in 1C (Back up on SAP)
- Local Statutory Reporting
- Co-ordination of Forecasts for F&SV, BSE, CAPEX
- Accounts Payable (Back up)
- Cash Management including cash forecasts (Back up)
- Control Environment
- Legislative Compliance
- Insurance (Back up)
- Bank Account Management (Back up)
- Supplier Vendor reconciliations (Back up)
- Customs clearance (Back up)
- Variance Analysis and reporting F&SV,BSE and CAPEX
- Inter Company reconciliations
- Fixed Asset Registers and CAPEX management
- Assisting with Audit Enquiries
- Preparation of reconciliations
- Cash Advances
- POP Materials tracking, reconciliation and verification
- Records Management Coordinator for Azerbaijan
British American Tobacco (www.bat.com) is a market leading, global organisation with a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks to our people we have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace.
Our aim is to become the leading tobacco company in each of our markets by providing excellent products with confidence and responsibility expected of global consumer brands.
If you have the talent and motivation to help us succeed you’ll find we are equally committed to helping you reach your full potential too.
Employing company: B.A.T (U.K. and Export) Limited Representative Office in the Republic of Azerbaijan
Removal Date: 09-Aug-2017