Vacancy for Procurement Specialist in Baku, Azerbaijan
Vacancy: Procurement Specialist
Company: Beer Art LLC
This position is responsible for securing the best possible pricing for existing unprocessed finished goods, components and/or ingredients, goods and/or services for Beer Art LLC. Maintains good vendor relations, timely deliveries, and acceptable inventory levels.
- Advanced knowledge of Azerbaijani, English and Russian languages is a must
- 3 years of experience in Procurement/Purchasing department,
- Experience in HoReCa is preferred
- High level of responsibility
- Excellent negotiation abilities.
- ·Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Detailed work and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and professionally.
- Excellent computer skills with MicroSoft Office with great Excel and spreadsheet skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with individuals in person and by phone
- Generates Purchase Orders for raw materials, services and/or unprocessed finished goods for Beer Art LLC.
- Secures best possible pricing for goods and/or services.
- Ensures timely delivery of goods and/or services and expedite orders when needed.
- Initiates vendor correspondence to resolve quality control issues, delivery problems, and quantity discrepancies when needed.
- Maintains working knowledge of Purchasing system and capabilities.
- Maintains working knowledge of Materials Requirement Planning system and capabilities.
- Maintains correct purchasing data (i.e., vendor lead times, minimum purchase lot sizes, standard costs, on hand quantities, vendor information, etc.).
- Works with the Accounts Payable department to resolve vendor payment/receiving discrepancies.
- Maintains proper paperwork flow for purchasing processes.
- Employment contract as per Local Legislation
- Lunch provision
If you are interested in this job, please email your CV preferably in Word or PDF format to [email protected] specifying “Procurement Specialist” in the subject line.
Applications without Subject will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.