Short term EVS in Zagreb
This project will take place in Zagreb, Croatia, and it will consist of 2 short-term EVS activities that will last one month each. The volunteer can choose and participate only in one of the activities. The first short term EVS, “Syncro EVS Reloading”, will happen from 1st April 2017 to 30st April 2017 and will gather 10 volunteers from Italy, Macedonia, Estonia, Lithuania and Latvia. This first project is focused on the promotion of ERASMUS+ opportunities and non-formal education.
The second activity,”Syncro EVS reloading 2.0” will be from 2nd May 2017 to 31st May 2017 and will gather 10 volunteers from Italy, Macedonia, Estonia, Lithuania and Latvia. The second one is about urban intervention in the city of Zagreb cooperating and involving local youth.
Objectives of the project:
- Creating inclusion, tolerance and intercultural understanding;
- Promotion, recognition and development of non-formal education and ERASMUS+ opportunities;
- Promotion of volunteering as a valuable learning experience;
- Requalification of public spaces in the neighbourhood.
This project is for you if:
- You come from either Italy, Macedonia, Estonia, Lithuania or Latvia;
- You are between 18 and 29 years old;
- You are open to new experiences and want to meet new people from different countries;
- You are motivated to do tasks and activities planned, regardless of your previous experience;
- You are highly motivated to explore a new culture and to live as a local;
- You want to change something in your life, step outside of your comfort zone and be inspired by other people you meet;
- You are ready to share your experience and learn from others;
- You are happy and you know it.
- The volunteers will receive pocket money of 90 EUR/month and food money of 150 EUR/month;
- Travel expenses will be reimbursed up to 275 EUR or 180 EUR if you come from Italy;
- Accommodation will be provided.
How to apply?
Applicants are asked to fill the online application form.
Volunteers who have shown the most motivation will be invited to the second round of selection which will be a Skype interview.