Workplace Strategy Summer Intern, USA
CBRE’s Workplace Strategy team is comprised of real estate strategists, architects, designers, financial analysts, change managers, and generally interesting thinkers. We work to make the experience of going to work better for our clients. We are looking for individuals with a passion for research, solving challenging problems and creating innovative solutions for our summer 2017 internship program.
This position will be a part of CBRE Workplace Strategy’s 2017 internship program, which will entail participation in client consulting engagements, training and mentoring, and a group research project. One aspect of the internship will be supporting the successful delivery of workplace strategy consulting engagements to a wide range of clients. Activities may include:
- Supporting engagement managers on client projects
- Leading components of onsite research activities
- Analyzing data from research including employee surveys and observation studies
- Conducting research from internal and external sources
- Supporting the development of client communications and change management plans
- Contribution to recommendations and final deliverables
- Traveling to client sites across the U.S.
Job Requirements & Key Skills:
- College undergraduate (current juniors or seniors who will graduate in 2017-2018) or graduate students
- Strong quantitative/analytical skills and attention to detail
- Comfort in translating large data sets into compelling findings
- Strong presentation skills and comfort communicating ideas to clients and team members
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly and willingness to take on new responsibilities
- Team-player attitude
- Strong listening skills
- Ability to work independently upon receiving direction from others
- Highly proficient in MS Office, especially PowerPoint & Excel
- Experience working with design software preferred (e.g., AutoCAD, InDesign, Adobe)
- Passion for design and the built environment
Location & Duration
- We are seeking interns for our San Francisco and Los Angeles offices
- The internship will run from June 1 to August 10
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 31, 2017.
CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE:CBG), a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2012 revenue). The Company has approximately 37,000 employees (excluding affiliates), and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 300 offices (excluding affiliates) worldwide. CBRE offers strategic advice and execution for property sales and leasing; corporate services; property, facilities and project management; mortgage banking; appraisal and valuation; development services; investment management; and research and consulting. Please visit our website at www.cbre.com.