Summer 2018 Internship at Launch Tennessee
LaunchTN’s Internship Program boasts 100+ talented, innovative alumni who worked in one of Tennessee’s six regional entrepreneur centers (ECs) since 2015. This year, the program expands to include internships with ten select high-growth startups located across the state. The diverse experiences and relationships generated by these internship placements will be memorable, enjoyable and highly relevant to anyone pursuing an entrepreneurial path.
The LaunchTN Internship Program gives students an opportunity to work with an ecosystem builder or growing startup in Tennessee. As with any startup or small team, members typically wear multiple hats and have an opportunity to work on multiple projects. General overviews of placement opportunities and the specific skills needed are included in the links below.
- Current college student or recent graduate (Doctoral and Master’s students included);
- Ability to locate in Tennessee for the internship term;
- Interest in entrepreneurship and working in a flexible, ever-changing environment;
- Hustle and the ability to problem solve on the fly;
- Curiosity and flexibility;
- Strong communications skills;
- Interest in startups, startup ecosystems and technology.
- Interns will receive a stipend paid bi-weekly, totaling USD 6,500 over 13-14 weeks;
- The program runs from May to August 2018, with flexible start and end dates depending on student schedules;
- Interns will report directly to a supervisor at the company or entrepreneur center;
- Interns will have access to mentors in addition to their assigned supervisor.
How to Apply?
In order to apply fill the application form.
For more information please visit the official website.