Antall József Summer School 2017 in Budapest
Organised by the Antall József Knowledge Centre annually, the Antall József Summer School is a two-week alternative educational programme putting under scrutiny the most pivotal cooperation of the Central European region, the Visegrad Cooperation.
Many aspects of this partnership are examined during the event including history, foreign and security policy, economy policy, energy policy, innovation, culture and tourism, and the question of sustainability via lectures, workshops, debates and roundtable discussions.
The Knowledge Centre invites 50 participants, aged 21-35, primarily from V4 countries, the CEI, Western Balkan, and Eastern Partnership member states. Please note that scholarships are granted automatically upon acceptance. You do not have to apply for them.
To apply successfully, you have to:
- fill in the Online Application Form 2017
- submit a maximum one page Curriculum Vitae or Resume (including publication list, if available)
- submit a Letter of Recommendation (the letter of recommendation must be written in English by a faculty member or job supervisor, and it should be no older than 3 months)
- provide a Proof of English Proficiency (Language Certificate Required, minimum level: B2)
– All application materials must be submitted via the online application form. Materials sent by regular post or email will not be considered.
– Please submit your application only when it is final and complete as applications cannot be edited after submission.
– Registration Fee: 80 EUR – The registration fee shall be transferred to our account only after you are admitted to the Summer School – all applicants are bound to pay the registration fee, regardless of nationality or financial status.
– Please kindly note that there is an age limit, so we accept applications from people aged 21-35.
Application Deadline is 31 March 2017
In order to apply, .
If you have any questions, check the or write to: firstname.lastname@example.org.