Master’s Programme in Human Rights and Democratization
The Regional Master’s Programme in Human Rights and Democratization the Caucasus is established with the financial support of the European Union. It is a part of the Global Campus for Master’s Programmes and Diplomas in Human rights and Democratization around the world. The MA is implemented in cooperation with the European Inter-University Center (Venice), and in partnership with leading universities of Armenia, Ukraine, Belarus, and Georgia. The Regional Master’s Programme in Human Rights and Democratization is an interdisciplinary program (with legal, political and multidisciplinary components), with duration of 1 year (60 ECTS). It is implemented by Yerevan State University (home university), Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv (host university), Belarusian State University (host university), and Tbilisi State University (host university). The official languages of the Programme are English and Russian.
- Academic merit (Educational background);
- Motivation: Interest in human rights and democratization issues;
- Provided written paper;
- Commitment to idea of voluntarism and social involvement;
- Experience in relevant fields.
- The program foresees full scholarships for up to 25 students from target countries for academic years 2017-2018;
- The Scholarship covers tuition fee, travel, and living expenses;
- The priority will be given to non-resident students.
How to apply?
In order to apply please fill the application.
Also, you will need to submit the following documents:
- A full Curriculum Vitae;
• Motivation Letters (1000-1500 characters) both in English and Russian;
• Essay (1500-2000 words) on Human Rights and Democratization related
topics (please consult the website for more detailed information concerning
the essay topics and requirements);
• Contact details for two nominees to provide Reference Letters (one from
academia, and one from a current or former employer, if the applicant has
• Scanned University Diploma or Diplomas;
• Academic Transcripts.
For more information please visit the official web page.