Allianz Master Scholarships in Germany
ESMT Berlin is offering three full tuition scholarships and four partial tuition scholarships for international students. These scholarships are available for pursuing master‘s degree programme in Management. ESMT designed the Master’s in Management admissions process to find the most talented individuals who will benefit from the program’s international and interdisciplinary nature. ESMT Berlin is a private university located in Berlin, Germany. ESMT Berlin is an international non-profit business school based in Berlin with an additional location in Schloss Gracht near Cologne.
- Candidates from quantitative subject areas like science, technology, engineering, finance, economics or mathematics are especially encouraged to apply, although scholarships have been awarded to candidates with any backgrounds like international relations, social sciences and business studies as well;
- Scholarship seekers should be strong candidates for ESMT’s Masters in Management program. Scholarships which will be awarded on the basis of academic merit and financial need. The Kofi Annan Fellowship targets candidates from least developed countries;
- Other scholarships for women and partial tuition scholarships are designed for students overcoming socio-economic challenges in a variety of countries and cultures. Scholarship recipients need not be from a developing country but should be able to describe how they have overcome challenges. For example, students from immigration background, students from the former East German states, or students from rural areas with limited access to academic training;
- All applicants are eligible to apply for partial scholarships which will be awarded on the basis of academic merit.
- Three full-tuition scholarships value 25.000 EUR including stipend to cover living expenses for Kofi Annan Fellows;
- Four partial tuition scholarships: up to 10,000 EUR each.
How to Apply?
To receive a scholarship, candidates first apply to the Masters in Management program.
There is an extra essay available for applicants to explain their suitability for a scholarship. Master’s in Management candidates need to have:
- A previous degree (at least Bachelor’s equivalent). Applications will also be accepted from final-year undergraduate students awaiting completion of their degree;
- Proof of strong quantitative abilities, whether with a degree in an analytical field (science, technology, engineering, or mathematics) or quantitative economics, finance, or a similar topic’;
- Ideally no more than 18 months of postgraduate work experience;
- Completed application, including essays and recommendations;
- Individual interview over Skype.