Master Scholarships at International Watercentre in Australia 2019
The Master of Integrated Water Management creates water leaders by drawing on international teaching and research from many fields to provide a trans-disciplinary, whole-of-water-cycle approach to water management.
The program aims to build the capacity of future leaders in water resource management, with an emphasis on professionals working in developing countries. The program equips students with practical tools and skills for adopting innovative solutions to local, regional, national and international water resource issues. Students will develop the strategic, managerial and technical skills they need to advance in the water sector.
- A completed undergraduate degree in a related field of study from an internationally-recognized institution;
- At least two years of professional experience (paid work or volunteering experience relevant to the program and following the completion of an undergraduate degree). Although not essential for entry in the MIWM program, candidates with more than two years of relevant professional experience have a higher chance of securing a scholarship;
- International candidates must also demonstrate English language proficiency.
Value for this scholarship is AUD 92,645, which covers:
- Full tuition fees for full-time study of Master of Integrated Water Management;
- Living expenses remuneration;
- Return air travel to Australia;
- University student amenities fee;
- Cost of Student Visa for a single student;
- Cost of Overseas Student Health Cover for a single student.
How to Apply?
In order to apply, please register here.
Once you have submitted your application, you will be sent an email about how to track your application.
Објавата е преземена целосно од: http://www.mladiinfo.eu/2018/05/21/master-scholarships-international-watercentre-australia-2019/#ixzz5JodBxSTM