Master’s Scholarship at the Luiss Business School 2017
PosteMobile offers one full scholarship for the Master in Management and Technology – Major in Digital Ecosystem of the LUISS Business School. The initiative is aimed at supporting talented graduates on a path that will train the future protagonists of technological and digital innovation applied to business processes.
The Major in Digital Ecosystem of the Master in Management and Technology is an educational offer promoted to shape young talents who wish to acquire a new set of crucial skills in planning and executing digital transformation and exploiting its business opportunities, to obtain professional growth which can be immediately recognized by the corporate world.
All candidates must be university graduates.
- The initiative offers 1 full scholarship that will cover the full tuition fees, equivalent to 14,000.00 EUR;
- Entirely taught in English with a Full-Time format;
- The Master is designed to transmit the distinctive capabilities and valuable knowledge required to merge business and technology-driven strategies;
- “Stefano Lalli” Scholarship – that will cover the full tuition fees;
- Equivalent to 14,000.00 EUR – is intended for outstanding candidates will be evaluated based on merit, considering the quality of their admission test, interviews, and scholarship essay.
How to apply?
The application is online. Afterwards, you will need to submit the following documents:
- Fully completed application form;
- Copy of degree certificate (or a signed self-certification);
- Copy of Passport or ID document;
- Curriculum vitae;
- Admission fee receipt EUR 75 (nonrefundable);
- Cover letter explaining your motivation of applying for the scholarship.
Applications for the scholarships must be submitted by September 7, 2017 to [email protected].
- Successful candidates will be contacted approximately seven days after the above-mentioned deadline;
- Awarded students must confirm the acceptance of the grant within 5 working days after reception of the notification;
- If a scholarship is not allocated, candidates in the waiting list will be considered. Grants will be offered to the students on the waiting list, following their position in the merit ranking;
- In case of program withdrawal or exclusion for any reason, the student will be required to refund the total tuition fees and other administrative charges.
For more information please visit the official website.