Beboats is a comparison website for boat rental. It offers over 35 000 boats, with or without skipper all over the world. It proposes sailing boats, motor boats, yachts and catamarans, which are rented out both from professionals and individuals. In December 2015 they received the start-up award of the nautical field in France, and expect to double sales in 2017.
Content and Marketing Management:
- Developing the editorial content: 50 destinations pages and a Blog;
- Development and Implementation of sales and promotion actions in coordination with the rest of the team (Newsletters, social networks campaigns, Affiliation pages, SEM support for adwords advertisement text, …);
- Customer Service (20%);
- Customer Service Support;
- Acceptance test Plan Writing (functional, user experience ) and Acceptance Testing;
- E-reputation: Customer reviews management;
- Community Management: Facebook, Twitter, Google+ , LinkedIn;
- Provides Support to other teams;
- The various tasks may be adjusted at any time linked to the business evolution and its needs.
- Dynamic, enthusiastic and well-organized;
- Students in its final years of University/Business School;
- Excellent written and spoken level in English or French;
- Strong commercial instincts;
- Ability to prioritize a varied and demanding workload;
- Tourism or Boating/sailing experience is a plus.
Fixe compensation: 800 EUR (master), 700 EUR(bachelor, 4 years), 600 EUR(3 years)
Bonus : if sales margin generated by the student is above the compensation, 15% margin of upcoming sales (average boat rental margin: 400 €)