Internship is an important step in landing your first marketing job. It is designed to apply your knowledge gained from classroom to the real world by having an essential responsibilities and hands-on experience!
Are you ready to welcome to our great brand? Only together we can make it a success!
- Assist in preparation of marketing communication activities to promote the brand and company product and services
- Assist in the process of guiding the outsource vendors/agencies in preparation of communication materials
- Supporting preparation of other communication materials related to Trade Marketing and BTL activities
- Monitoring the competition’s communication activities and proactively suggesting improvements
- Performing other tasks related to marketing activities requested by direct superior, if needed
- University degree preferably in Economics/Marketing/E-business;
- Interest in Marketing Communication, new trends and practices;
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken);
- Computer skills (MS Office mandatory);
- Strong attention to details;
- Proactive, initiative, confidential and kind personality