For our new established plant »Marquardt Macedonia DOOEL« in Veles, we are looking for the
IT System Administrator
Job description summary:
- Provide local support for user questions and IT needs
- Assist with implementing, configuring, diagnosing, troubleshooting and maintaining server systems, client computers and peripheral devices.
- Responsibility for local datacenter operation including responsibility for power supply, cooling and maintenance.
- University degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- High Reliability and trustworthy
- Ability to work under pressure
- Fluent in English (written and spoken), preferable German
- Experience with Cisco hardware and IOS
- Deep Microsoft Windows knowledge
- Active Directory, DHCP, DNS and Exchange experience
- Experience with Linux / Unix is advantage
- Previous professional experience on the similar position is an advantage
- Team player
- Good communication skills
At Marquardt, our employees are our most valuable assets. What is commonplace today—the flip of a switch or the push of a button — would not have been possible without the efforts and talents of almost 7,500 employees operating in 13 locations globally. Because we realize that our employees carry out our vision for manufacturing the highest quality automotive electrical products available, we create possibilities to grow/develop and shape the future.
Take the chance to represent the Marquardt Group in Macedonia and – at the same time – boost your career together with us!
Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject title: “IT System Administrator”
The application deadline is 7 working days from the date of this job post.
Please note that only selected candidates shall be further contacted for interview.