Meadow Mushrooms Waterways Scholarship
Meadow Mushrooms Ltd offers an academic merit master scholarship to outstanding New Zealand/Australian and international students. This scholarship is provided for pursuing the master degree at the University of Canterbury or Lincoln University in New Zealand. This scholarship aims to assist high-achieving and highly motivated students who are interested in pursuing their master degree in New Zealand.
Lincoln University is New Zealand’s specialist land-based university and for more than 139 years. Lincoln has focused on improving New Zealand’s land-based knowledge, wealth, and productivity. The University of Canterbury in Christchurch is New Zealand’s second oldest university.
Applicants must meet the following area for this scholarship:
- Applicant must have met the academic requirements for enrollment in the qualifying master’s programme by 1 March in the year of application;
- If in any year, there is no candidate of sufficient merit, no award will be made;
- Unless otherwise specified in the offer letter, an offer of a scholarship will lapse if it is not formally accepted within one calendar month of the date of the offer;
- The scholarship is not co-tenable with other awards of equal or greater value. Backdated to an enrolment date, prior to 1 February of the year of application;
- If it is necessary for their research, a recipient, with the permission of the Director of the Waterways Centre, may retain the scholarship while carrying out research for limited periods outside the University of Canterbury or Lincoln University;
- A condition of acceptance is that recipients permit publication and announcement of their acceptance of the award, and that they will be willing to engage in community activities, such as participating in site visits to Meadow Mushrooms, and being involved, as appropriate, with publicity of the University of Canterbury, Lincoln University, and the Waterways Centre for Freshwater Management;
- In the event of a recipient’s withdrawal from the specified course of study for which the scholarship is awarded, the scholarship will be withdrawn, and any paid funds may be recovered;
- Continuation of the scholarship is conditional on satisfactory academic progress and adherence to the relevant university’s statutes and regulations.
This scholarship will cover 15,000 USD. This scholarship is funded by Meadow Mushrooms Ltd to support a Master’s research student affiliated with the Waterways Centre for Freshwater Management at either the University of Canterbury or Lincoln University.
How to Apply?
- Applicants can send applications to the Administrator: Suellen Knopick of Waterways Centre for Freshwater Management Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Open Meadow Mushrooms Waterways Scholarship Application Form or download Meadow Mushrooms Waterways Scholarship Application Form
- Download Meadow Mushrooms Waterways Masters Scholarship Regulations
For more information please visit the official web page