International Supply Chain Camp 2018 in Istanbul, Turkey
”Turkey’s the most active business and career club”, Quality and Productivity Club, has been organizing International Supply Chain Camp since 2005. 13th International Supply Chain Camp,which approaches supply chain from sales to production in detail, is hosting with educational seminars, challenging workshops and rich fairground for you to contanct with firms directly.
Firms and Speakers
- Google, E-trade Sales&Logistics Director – Cüneyt Yarkın
- PWC, Supply Chain Leader – İsmail Karakış
- L’Oreal, Operation Director – Yelda Kuşçu
- Metro, Supply Chain Unit Manager – Gürhan Saatçioğlu
- GSK, Middle East Africa Supply Chain Director – Emine Taşçı
- QNB Finansbank, Executive Vice President – Murat Sakar(Panel Oturum)
- Siemens, Supply Chain Director, Tuğrul Günal (Panel Oturum)
- THY, Chief Cargo Officer – Turhan Özen
- IBM (Workshop)
Other Interactive Activities:
- Case Study
- Technical Tour
- Beer Game
- Recruiting Simulation
- Knowledge Contest
International Supply Chain Camp is waiting for students and graduates from Turkey and all over Europe.
Your future is on your hands!
- The seminars and interactive activities will be in English.
- Only 3rd and 4th year of university students and master students can apply.
- You will get participation certificate.
- The contingent is 40 people.
The participation fee is 65€.
In order to apply, register HERE.
For further contact:
Hazal Engin / Project Leader
Tel: +90 541 491 76 44