International College of Management
ICMS mission is to provide the applicant with an exceptional education and the much-valued skills set to gain a competitive edge and exceed industry expectations in today’s job market.The International College of Management, Sydney (ICMS) is a leading business school, offering a balance of management and practical training within a culture of innovation and entrepreneurialism. The International College of Management is a community of scholars, industry professionals and students working together to produce leaders in business, events, hospitality, international business, international tourism, property and sports management.
To be eligible applicants:
- All applicants must hold an international passport. This excludes dual citizens of Australia and elsewhere, permanent residents and temporary residents.
- A scholarship to an International student who will be commencing their studies at ICMS in May 2017.
- Applicants must have International Baccalaureate – IB Diploma with a score of 24.
- ICMS also accepts the following qualifications and associated English grade as meeting the English Proficiency requirements for entry into higher education courses (undergraduate);
The scholarship is awarded based on a 3 component application process, which will result in the successful applicant being awarded a scholarship of up to USD 25,000 within one of the ICMS Bachelor Degree programs commencing 31 May 2017.
How to Apply?
The applicant is required to post and email their scholarship application. Make sure applicants complete their application carefully and include all supporting information including proof of English language proficiency and academic transcripts and essay.
- Apply for an undergraduate degree at ICMS
- Accept your unconditional letter of offer
- Download the scholarship application form
- Complete the application form
Applications must include:
- English language proficiency,
- Academic proficiency,
- Scholarship application form.
For more information please visit the official web page