The International Youth Forum on Human Rights and Sustainable Development Goals 2018
The cross-cutting theme for IYF 2018 is “Partnering with the Youth to achieve SDGs: Moving from policy to action‟. IYF 2018 will facilitate a process that strengthens effective youth participation in the planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of various global issues of human rights and development, referring to the process of defining and meeting the successful realization of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) as well discuss about Human rights and how young people can involve and support the delivery of basic human rights in their society and country.The main aim of the forum is to explore the potential of young populations to contribute in the achievement of fundamental human rights and sustainable development goals by 2030.
The International Youth Forum on Human Rights and Sustainable Development Goals 2018 will take place from 17th –18th August 2018 at Kathmandu, Nepal. The event is being hosted by the Youth for Human Rights Nepal in collaboration with various public and private partners.Youth for Human Rights Nepal is an official representative organization for Youth for Human Rights International to co-ordinate activities in Nepal The conference will also create an inclusive platform for youth that enables them to review the progress of the SDGs, share ideas, experiences and innovative approaches for effectively contributing to the SDG framework and its implementation.The event allows people to voice their ideas and concerns and make suggestions directly.
It brings together young delegates from all over the world to exchange views, share experiences on different issues, detect common preoccupations and to develop realistic action plans to rebuild communities that meet the needs and aspirations of young people.
The youth forum is expected to bring together two hundred participants of diverse background and knowledge from the different part of the world. The interactive panel discussion and workshops will be introduced during the event and participants will directly engage in dialogues to identify and share practical, evidence-based solutions that can support Human Rights and Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
CONFERENCE FEES FOR INTERNATIONAL DELEGATES :
- 100 USD For Least Developed Countries (LDC) & South Asian Association For Regional Cooperation (SAARC).
- 150 USD for other Nations.
CONFERENCE FEE FOR NEPALI DELEGATES:
- Conference fee for Nepali delegates is NPR 3500.
- The conference fee includes accommodation in Kathmandu for the duration of conference only. Participating delegates are responsible for their own expenses of overstay beside the timeframe. The organizing committee will have the rights to choose the quality of accommodation, which if not desired by the participants may choose other at their own expenses
FOOD & TRANSPORT:
- The Organizing Committee will provide Dinner , Breakfast (all mornings). In total, there are 3 Breakfast + 2 Lunch+3 Dinner.(this includes all in registration fee)
- The Organizing Committee take responsibility for arranging transportation for participants’ arrivals and departures.
- Participants are highly encouraged to confirm their travel schedule as early as possible.
- Chartered transportation can be worked out for relevant travel and learning sessions Upon Demand.
Participant is strongly advised to have their travel Insurance before coming to Nepal. We would advise our participants to purchase insurance which covers but not limited by:
- Lost Luggage
- Sudden Trip Cancellation
- Medical Expenses Incurred during your trip
- Travel Delay not caused by you (including natural disaster).
The International Youth Forum on Human Rights and Sustainable Development Goals 2018 will take place from 17th –18th August 2018 in Kathmandu, Nepal. The event is being hosted by the Youth for Human Rights Nepal.
Delegates are requested to register for the conference before 17th July , 2018.
In order to apply, .