International Conference on Euro–Atlantic Integration of Western Balkan Countries
Kosovo Youth Atlantic Treaty Association has the pleasure to announce our next activity for the spring 2017: “International Conference on Euro – Atlantic Integration of Western Balkan Countries “ that is going to take place on 28 – 30 April 2017 at Conference hall of the Ministry for Kosovo Security Forces, Pristina, The Republic of Kosovo. The objective of this Conference is to provide to participants a broad understanding on the historical development, the security, and the social and political dimensions of North Atlantic Treaty Organization, Kosovo Post-conflict State building process and impacts on the peace and stability of the region of the Western Balkan Countries.
Furthermore, during this Conference will be provided a rich program with different academic, political and cultural activities such as:
- Guest speakers and lectures about Security, Role of Democracy in new countries, parliamentary oversight of security mechanisms and the role of parliamentary diplomacy for euro-atlantics integration,
- North Atlantic Council Simulation,
- Two panels of Euro – Atlantic Integration of Western Balkan Countries, with key speakers of high level officials of Ministry of Defenses and Military Staff,
- Visits at historical places,
- Cultural nights
- Students with different academic backgrounds and a general interest in Euro-Atlantic integration will benefit from each other in an intercultural and interdisciplinary learning process;
- Youth leaders, interested students from Social Sciences, Security Studies, Law, Civil Society, communication experts, NGOs and others who may have interests on the topic.
- Tuition fee for Kosovo students is 50 Euro;
- Tuition fee from Balkan region, YATA members and KYATA Alumni is 65 Euro;
- The tuition fee for International Students is 95 Euro;
- This tuition price includes: Accommodation (two nights), three meals per day (breakfast, lunch and dinner), 2 dinners, 2 lunches, 2 breakfasts and coffee break, all lectures, materials, workshops, discussions (as mentioned in the program),culture and social events (as mentioned in the program);
- Travel cost and health insurance are not included.
4 full scholarships are available for this conference
How to apply?
More information can be found on the FB page of the event.