International Pharmacy Summer School in Indonesia
International Pharmacy Summer School 2017 (IPSS 2017) is the fourth pharmacy summer school in Indonesia and an annual event organized by Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences of Universitas Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta, Indonesia. It will be held on July 31st – August 12th 2017 at the Universitas Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta. It is a unique summer school program combining the academic and student activities. It aims to make participants able to interact and work together with related professionals, get more information about “Exploring Herb-Based Cosmetic Product with IPE Learning method” and many interesting travel experiences as well as memorable Indonesian cultural learning.
IPSS 2017 has so much exciting activities, including academic and non-academic. The academic activities involve “Cosmetics Products of Pharmacy‟s Innovation which are based on Herbs with Dermatology Interprofessional Education”. Participants will get lectures by experts and professionals. They also have other academic activities, such as tutorials, laboratory activities, Community Health Center visit, social works, and Herbal Company (B2P2TOOT) visit.
The non-academic activities involve visiting many cultural places in Yogyakarta, such as the Sultan Palace, Taman Sari Water Castle, Borobudur Temple, Prambanan Temple, Ramayana Ballet performances, and more. Participants will stay in the University Residence of Universitas Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta. By this way, they will be able to recognize Indonesian people and their cultures.
- Increase of knowledge about the development of traditional medicine in handling degenerative diseases. Raise awareness among the participants about the importance of applying science in such cases health problems;
- Raise awareness of participants about the importance of realizing the targets of the millennium development goals;
- Provides benefits on all parties involved in ipss 2017.
- Pharmacy students from all regions.
How to Apply?
- Download the Application Form on our website ipss.umy.ac.id or https://ipss.wixsite.com/ipss;
- Fill in the Application Form;
- Print the form and sign it with you written signature;
- Send a color scanned document of the form to: [email protected];
- You will receive the email confirmation from the Official IPSS 2017 at maximum 48 hours after we received the email;
- We will send you the Letter of Acceptance after you passed the document requirements. The document requirements are:
- Filled Application Form;
- Passport sized of your recent photo;
- Copy of student ID;
- Copy of passport;
- Copy of health insurance (optional).
For more information please visit the official website.