International Scientific Conference on Sustainable Development 2017 in Baku, Azerbaijan
International Scientific Conference on Sustainable Development 2017 will provide unlimited resources and opportunities to interact with prominent leaders in the field and greatly expand on your global network of scholars and professionals.
Topics of interest
We invite to submit papers in the range of the following topics within the conference program:
- Role of fundamental SDGs research,
- The UN Global Compact’s multi-year strategy to drive business awareness and action in support of achieving the SDGs,
- Using the Legal Framework to Support Achievement for the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs),
- Public-Private Partnerships for Sustainable Development,
- Aligning Travel, Tourism and Hospitality Practices to the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs),
- Sharing scientific information and knowledge,
- The role of innovation and technology for sustainable development,
- Science for basic human needs,
- The role of ICT in the Sustainable Development Goals,
- Science, environment and sustainable development,
- Health Research for Sustainable Development,
- Science and technology,
- Science education,
- SDGs and the role of Higher Education Institutions,
- Science for peace and conflict resolution,
- The Road to Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs): The Gender Discourse, Research and Practice,
- Social requirements and human dignity,
- Social protection for all to change people’s lives by 2030 ,
- Ethical issues,
- Widening participation in science,
- Modern science and other systems of knowledge.
- A4 size paper
- Single line space
- Margins: 2 cm on the left and 2 cm on the right
- Format: Align left
- No footers and headers allowed and no numbered pages
Title: Times New Roman 14 bold,
Subtitles: Times New Roman 12 bold,
Text: Times New Roman 12,
- First page:
Title of submission,
Name/s of author/s,
Affiliation/s of the author/s,
E-mail address/es of the author/s,
- Second page:
Abstract of maximum 100-120 words,
Key words (under abstract),
- Third page:
Full paper (3,000 words),
- Last page:
The conference paper’s typical composition should be:
- Motivation for the paper,
- What was done,
- How it was done and validated,
- Major results,
The papers must report original, previously unpublished findings in the fields of sustainable development goals. All papers will be reviewed under the direction of the International Scientific Committee by the Scientific Advisory Board. The abstracts and papers must be written in English.
The authors should state they are submitting their work to be considered for the “Transforming our World:The role of Science to foster the integration and the implementation of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)” special issue. The authors of accepted papers will be invited to present at the conference as a paper presentation or as a poster presentations.
All conference materials will be published in the Book of Proceedings 2017 (ISBN number).
The following presentation formats will be possible at the conference:
- Paper presentation – Take an advantage of paper presentation of your research on site and get the first hand remarks and comments from the audience. Encourage a live discussion regarding the presented topic and network with other researchers and academics in the related areas, from around the globe.
- Video presentation – Registered presenters who are not able to attend the conference in person mayopt for this presenting format. Participants will watch either your recorded presentation or will be following it through a live stream. They will be able to ask the questions either in a real time through the internet connection or may fill in the reflection forms which we will be mailing back to you, if requested.
- Poster presentation – Participants will get familiar with your research/ paper trough poster exhibition which will be available in the conference’s venue during the entire length of the program.
- Presenters will have an opportunity to discuss and explain their research in direct contact to the audience. Alternatively, if required by presenters, reflection forms can be distributed to the participating delegates, which will be mailed back to you after completed by the conference’s delegates.
* Please, note that all electronic files should be written on USB flash drive
November 1, 2017— Submission of full papers and presentations.
Fall 2017— Expected publication of special issue.
Submit papers to: [email protected]