Yalies and Fox International Fellowship at Yale University
The Fox International Fellowship is available for students of Yale University or from students of any of the exchange partner institutions in Fox International Fellowship network. Fellowship is available for doctoral candidates, master’s students and graduating seniors.
The goal of the Fox International Fellowship is to enhance mutual understanding between the peoples of the United States and other countries by promoting international scholarly exchanges and collaborations among the next generation of leaders.
The Fox International Fellowship is a graduate student exchange program between Yale and thirteen world-renowned partner universities. Fox International Fellows are selected for their potential to become leaders in fields that are policy significant, historically informed, and socially meaningful.
- The Fox Fellowship is open to graduate and professional school students at Yale University;
- Students in doctoral programs should be finished with their coursework and students in masters or graduate professional programs should have administrative approval to interrupt their coursework;
- Graduating masters and professional school students are eligible to apply;
- Graduating seniors of unusual distinction and with clearly focused research may also be considered.
- The Fox Fellowship places a strong emphasis on communicative competence in the host country language(s) to truly engage colleagues and establish long-term personal relationships with people from the Fox Partner University and the larger community of that University and the overall Fox alumni/ae network.
- All Fellows at Yale receive the same award, which is commensurate to the level of funding received by doctoral students in the graduate school;
- Awards include round-trip travel, accommodations in rental housing provided by the Fox Fellowship and a generous living stipend to cover expenses not already provided for by existing funds that you may have at your disposal;
- Fellowship will also cover health insurance;
- All fellows are also able to apply for grants from a research travel fund up to USD 2000.
How to Apply?
Submit your application online.
The basic application materials include a statement of interest, leadership statement, recent curriculum vitae, and two letters of recommendation. Please see the full application requirements and deadlines on the Student Grants website.
For more information please visit the official website.