emlyon business school Full-Time International MBA Challenge
emlyon Full-Time International MBA Challenge offers qualified candidates an opportunity to compete for two scholarships covering 20% of their full-time MBA program tuition fee, worth €8,000 each.
- Two first prize winners will receive a 20% waiver towards their full-time MBA program tuition fee at emlyon business school for the term starting fall 2017.
There is more to France than fashion, cheese and wine – France is home to many well-respected higher education institutions, leading global brands like Sanofi and L’Oreal, as well as a growing number of successful start-ups, incubators and laboratories, which makes it a perfect study destination.
- Completed bachelor’s degree or higher
- 3 or more years of post-graduation work experience
- Certified English language proficiency
- Valid GMAT, GRE or Tage Mage test score