ENS Paris International Selection Scholarships 2018
The Ecole normale supérieure aims at varying its students’ profiles and incorporates students to be enrolled in the 3rd year of bachelor in Math and in Computing science (licence 3) or 1st year of master (master 1), coming from all over the world and from all disciplines.
The competitive examination of the International Selection is intended to young graduates in Arts & Humanities as well as Sciences, who justify at least of one year undergraduate studies in a foreign university and distinguish themselves with outstanding results.
- Candidates must be under their 26 when they apply (must not have reached their 26th birthday);
- Candidates apply only once to the International Selection before;
- Candidates must have lived in France less than 10 months during the academic year of the selection (September 1st – August 31st) nor the previous year;
- Candidates must justify at least one year of undergraduate studies awarded by a foreign university during the calendar year preceding the start of applications;
- Candidates justify at least two years of undergraduate studies in a foreign university, on the 1st of September following admission.
- EUR 1000 grant for 3 years and a room on one of the ENS campuses.
How to apply?
Application for the International selection are open from October 20 to November 9, 2017. Interested candidates will need to complete their files and submit it for jury. After the application period, candidates will be invited for testing. The selection goes, as follows:
- If your file is complete, it is submitted to the jury;
- If the jury selects your dossier, you are invited to take written and oral tests in Paris;
- The marks obtained at the tests determine the list of admitted students.
For more information please visit the official website.