International Student Merit Scholarships at Plymouth University
For September 2017 intake, Plymouth University is pleased to offer 10 merit scholarships for international students. These scholarships are available for pursuing master degree programme.
Plymouth University offers a range of financial support to help applicants during their time with the University. From how to pay their tuition fees, to finding funding to support their studies, or getting financial support and advice – these pages will point them in the right direction for all their student money needs.
Plymouth University is a public university based predominantly in Plymouth, England where the main campus is located, but the university has campuses and affiliated colleges all over South West England.
- International students can apply for these scholarships;
- IELTS score must be 6.5 overall;
- Minimum eligibility criteria for consideration for award-Equivalent of a UK University first class undergraduate degree in a relevant subject;
- Applicants undergraduate degree must be the equivalent of a UK honors degree, as specified by UK NARIC.
- Ten scholarships are available;
- Each scholarship has a value of £2,500.
How to apply?
In order to apply please fill the application.
For more information please visit the official web page.