Valoso Hub is an Australian company with a new office in Skopje. We are an enterprising development team where developers offer tailored IT solutions for applications, websites, software and other web products. What sets us apart from similar IT companies the most is the fact that we have our own product which ensures continuous work for our developers. Our team of 18 people has grown very fast and new projects are waiting in line. We need reinforcements, so if you are ready to experience a completely different type of working atmosphere, this is the right place for you.
We are looking for a self motivated and professional Microsoft Dynamics Developer to join our talented team. You will be responsible for developing software application solutions and also be involved in all aspects of the software development life cycle (SDLC). That means – you will never get bored! You will be working in close collaboration with other development team members using SCRUM methodology. You will be sharing ideas and finding the best solutions.
- Proficient knowledge of Swift and/or Objective-C programming languages and Cocoa Touch;
- Working experience in iOS development
- Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Experience with GIT and SVN;
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Experience and good understanding of APIs and RESTful services to connect iOS applications to backend
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Passionate about developing new features and improving the existing ones;
- Take part in the analysis stage of new features and discuss them during weekly sprint planning;
- Good verbal and written english language skills (mandatory)
- Attractive salary based on your experience;
- Free lunch and healthy snacks;
- Fun and pleasant work atmosphere;
- Daily exercise activities;
- Food and drinks every Friday after work;
- Team building events once every two months;
- please see how we bould our team here: https://www.facebook.com/valosohub/videos/1767435660238362/
If you are interested, please send your CV at: [email protected] and do not forget to add references (URLs) from previous projects on which you were working on (websites, applications etc).