Youth Work Role in the Prevention of Violent Extremism
European training dedicated to sharing best practices in youth work as a method of prevention of violent radicalisation of youth.
This European training is dedicated to sharing best practices in youth work as a method of prevention of violent radicalisation of youth. This activity will consist of workshops, lectures, group work and the sharing of experiences and challenges. This activity will also include input from experts researching religious radicalisation and young extremist behavior. Participants will share best practice examples and engage with their own nations’ policies and responses to extremism/radicalisation. The concrete practice examples shared by participants, as well as their personal reflections on the phenomena will be presented trough an online platform.
- Aged 18-30;
- Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme countries;
- Partner Countries Neighbouring the EU;
- Recommended for youth workers.
- The training is supported by the Council of Europe through the European Youth Foundation;
- Each participant is required to pay an enrolment fee of 50 Euros. This amount will be deducted from the amount to be reimbursed for travel expenses;
- Travel costs will be reimbursed in full, minus the participation fee;
- Accommodation and meals will be provided and paid for. Participants may need to share rooms.
How to Apply?
Please download and print the application documents.
After you have filled them out, send them to: firstname.lastname@example.org.