Join a cohort of open leaders fueling the Internet Health movement. Receive mentorship and training through Mozilla in this 14-week online program on working open.
The seventh cohort of Mozilla Open Leaders starts in January 2019! They’re looking for Open Leaders to fuel the Internet Health movement by designing and building projects that empower others to collaborate within inclusive communities.
In order to be considered eligible to apply, you must fulfill all of the following criteria:
1) Passionate and ready to learn and apply open practices to your project or community, supporting the open web and a healthy internet;
2) Available to commit at least 3h/week for 14 weeks for attending weekly online meetings and completing open leadership assignments;
3) Additionally, participants must demonstrate practical experience at the Mozilla Global Sprint (2 days, March 29-30, remotely or at a local site). If you are participating in the culture track, you’ll be expected to present a case study of your learning to your cohort instead.
1) receive ongoing 1:1 project help from Mozilla staff and mentors;
2) have access to a community of mentors, technologists and more;
3) complete modules and provide feedback on Open Leadership Training exploring best practices for project setup and communication, tools for collaboration, community building, and running events; and,
4) get practical experience empowering others to collaborate on their project.
How to apply?
In order to apply, please register here.
For more information, please visit the official web page.