Olympus Global Open Photo Contest
Olympus contributes to society by making people’s lives healthier, safer, and more fulfilling all around the world. In line with these contributions, the Olympus Global Open Photo Contest 2016-17 will feature the following four categories:
- Power of Life
Enter a powerful photo that conveys how beautiful, vibrant, healthy, and full of energy life can be.
- Connections to Cherish
Enter a heart-warming photo that expresses the love and peace of mind that family and friends provide you with.
- Places that Inspire
Enter a breathtaking photo of spectacular, picturesque scenery.
- Perspectives Often Missed
Enter a fascinating photo taken from an imaginative viewpoint rarely seen before, that stimulates our creativity and invites us to venture out and discover.
Anyone who registers to enter can participate. Those who entered past Olympus Global Open Photo Contests must register again.
Prizes will be presented to one Grand Prize winner and 13 winners per theme:
- Grand Prize – Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II + M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-40mm F2.8 PRO + 8,754.USD;
- First Prize (one per category) – Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark II + M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-40mm F2.8 PRO;
- Second Prize (one per category) – Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark II + M.Zuiko Digital ED 14-42mm F3.5-5.6 EZ;
- Third Prize (one per category) – Olympus PEN E-PL8 + M.Zuiko Digital ED 14-42mm F3.5-5.6 EZ;
How to Apply?
Only online entries will be eligible. Enter from the Categories section. Anyone submitting an entry is asked to register a Number of Entries – Each entrant may submit up to 5 photo entries for each category and each image must be in JPEG format and be 15 megabytes or smaller.