Youth Citizen Entrepreneurship Competition
This global platform empowers young entrepreneurs (age 15-35) from around the world to engage in a more peaceful world. Participants are invited to submit their innovative ideas and projects with a societal impact, which champion and implement one or more of the 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDG’s). The 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and 169 related targets address the most important social, economic, environmental, health and governance challenges of our time.
- You are between the ages of 15 and 35;
- You have an innovative idea for an enterprise which contributes to the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) in your community;
- You are able to submit your entry in English.
Grand Prize winners and the People’s Choice Prize winners will receive a virtual Gold Badge and a Certificate.
Second Prize winners will receive virtual Silver Badge and a Certificate.
Third Prize winners will receive a virtual Bronze Badge and a Certificate.
Finalists not chosen as prize winners will receive an Honorable Mention Badge.
Entrepreneurship Campus Prize winners will receive a Certificate Campus Prize Winner Badge.
How to apply?
- Registeronline and create your account!
- If you want to submit an idea, go to Submit an idea!If you want to submit a project, go to Submit a project!
- Fill out and submit the preliminary entry form.
For more information please visit the official web page.