The Telegraph UK Stem Awards 2018
The Telegraph UK STEM Awards is a unique undergraduate competition which gives the opportunity to prove talent to some of the biggest names in the industry. For decades the success of Rolls-Royce has been powered by its ability to attract the brightest graduates in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics. The engineering giant has committed, once more, to sponsoring the Telegraph’s STEM Awards for the 2018 competition.
- Graduates in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics are eligible for the competition;
- This competition is open to 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th-year undergraduate students or students studying at an equivalent level currently attending a UK university or college of higher education. Employees of Telegraph Media Group Limited (TMG), the competition’s sponsors, their agents or anyone else professionally associated with the competition are not eligible to enter;
- An entrant may be an individual student or maybe a team of students;
- Where an entrant is a team, the team must nominate a team leader and at the time of entry must identify to TMG the name and contact details of (a) the nominated team leader and (b) a deputy team leader as a reserve in the event (a) leaves the team or is for any reason unavailable.
- Winner will get a career-defining work experience programme;
- Winner will get GBP 25,000 for providing the best idea for solving the challenges;
- 10-week summer placement with Rolls-Royce at its Derby headquarters.
How to Apply?
On the following link, you can apply online.
For more information please visit the official website.