Semos over 35 years skillfully implements IT trends in the global market thus promoting the business to the satisfaction of over 200 clients. Due to the increased volume of work obligations, Semos is publishing an advertisement for the position of .Net Developer who has an interest in creating interactive software according to the latest standards.
We are looking for a .Net developer (mid-level or junior) to build software using languages and technologies of the .NET framework. You will create applications from scratch, configure existing systems and provide user support.
In this role, you should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. You should be a team player and excellent communicator. If you are also passionate about the .NET framework and software design/architecture, we’d like to meet you.
Your goal will be to work with internal teams to design, develop and maintain software.
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, ASP.NET MVC, .Net Core 2.x, SQL Server
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
All interested candidates who meet the above requirements may send their CV marked as “Semos employment” in the following email address: [email protected]