New Europe College – Institute for Advanced Study in Bucharest, Romania – announces the competition for Fellowships in the academic year 2017-18. The program targets young researchers/academics working in the fields of humanities, social studies, and economics.
- Applicants must hold a Ph.D. title;
- Working languages are English, French, and German;
- A good command of English is desirable.
- A monthly stipend of 750 EUR (tax free);
- Accommodation, international transportationto and from the home country of the Fellows at the beginning and the end of the Fellowship, as well as for season holidays;
- The Fellows who stay for the whole academic year are offered a one-month research trip abroad to an institution of their choice (1,500 EUR for transportation, accommodation, and per diem);
- As an alternative, they can opt for field research, in Romania or outside it.
If you are interested in applying please fill in the application form. Applications will be submitted in electronic format only, to the address: email@example.com Candidates are asked to enter in the Subject field of their e-mail message ”NEC Fellowship”. The deadline for the submission of applications is January 16, 2017.
If you have any questions, check the Application_Guidelines or write to: firstname.lastname@example.org.