New Vacant Positions at French-Azerbaijani University (UFAZ)
UFAZ was initiated by the Presidents of the French Republic and the Republic of Azerbaijan. Since September 2016, directed by the University of Strasbourg and by the Azerbaijan State Oil and Industry University, in close partnership with the Ministry of Education of Azerbaijan, UFAZ undertakes the delocalization of 4 specialties at bachelor level in the fields of science and engineering. Students are delivered a French and an Azerbaijani diploma.
Vacant Positions to start as of June 2017:
|Student affairs specialist**|
Applicants must submit in English language: 1. CV and 2. Cover letter to:
[email protected] (deadline: as soon as possible).
The application file shall include:
- A complete CV meeting at best the selection criteria detailed as follows:
- Master’s degree in the required field
- Excellent level of English
- Applicants have at least two years of relevant work experience.
- Working Experience in universities
- Additional assets in the CV:
- Education experience abroad (full curriculum, mobility, or training)
- Knowledge of French language
- Master degree in Computer science
- Proven working experience as an IT manager or relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
- Expertise in data center management and data governance
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
**Student affairs specialist:
- The ability to project a strong positive image of the University through personal interaction with parents, staff, students, and others is required.
- The ability to solve problems commonly found within the higher education environment
- Willingness to learn and take on new tasks as needed
- Proficiency with computing software such as Word, Excel, and Outlook