Inclusive Education for Refugees in Youth Work Context
The training course is focused on developing the competences of youth workers on delivering non-formal education activities for refugees. Mainly of the refugee population is young people aged between 13-30 and when it is looked up the percentage of the young population (aged 13-30). Thus, the project aims to strengthen the competences of youth workers and youth leaders in finding proper approaches for fostering the inclusion of refugees and also marginalised young people with migration background. More specifically the projects’ objectives are:
- To strengthen the understanding of inclusion and its challenges for young refugees and young people with migration background;
- To create strategies on youth work context to improve the quality of youth services which are developed for refugees and young people with migration background;
- To explore the role of youth work in inclusion strategies on educational services;
- To create and implement local activities on inclusion of young refugees and young
people with migration background;
- To strengthen ties between people and organisations engaged in the field of youth work.
- Youth workers, trainers, youth leaders, project managers from Czech Republic, France, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Macedonia, Former Yugoslav Republic of, Portugal, Slovak Republic, Spain, Sweden;
- Motivation to take part in a mutual learning process in an intercultural setting;
- Have a interest to work on inclusion topic of young people with fewer opportunities and young refugees;
- Be sensitive on the migration topic and willing to create follow-up actions;
- Have a sufficient level of English ( B1-C1 )
Travel costs will be reimbursed in cash on site accordingly to the limit per person from his/her residence country: Czech Republic: 360 EUR, France: 530 EUR, Spain : 530 EUR, Sweeden: 360 EUR, Italy: 360 EUR, Latvia: 360 EUR, Hungary: 360 EUR, Portugal: 820 EUR, Slovakia: 360 EUR, Greece: 275 EUR, Macedonia: 275 EUR.
The accommodation and food will be free and covered by the Erasmus+ grant. We do not expect a participation fee from participants.
How to apply?
If you are interested in participation please fill out the application form.
For more information email to: email@example.com