Applications are open for the OECD Internship Programme 2021. The OECD Internship Programme is designed to bring highly qualified and motivated students with diverse backgrounds into the Organisation to work on projects linked to the Strategic Orientations of the Secretary-General and to support the corporate functions of the Organisation. Its main goal is to give successful candidates the opportunity to improve their analytical and technical skills in an international environment. The majority of internships are based in Paris, France.
The Internship Programme is open on an on-going basis. Students enrolled at a fully accredited degree programme (Bachelor, Master, PhD) during the entire duration of their internship can apply online. Selected interns are expected to work remotely until further notice.
Internships are open for students who:
- Are enrolled in a full-time degree programme for the duration of the internship in a field or discipline related to the work of the OECD;
- Are available for a minimum internship duration of one month;
- Have an excellent command of one of the two official languages of the OECD (English and French) and working knowledge of, or willingness to learn the other. Knowledge of other languages used at the OECD would be an advantage;
- Possess solid quantitative and IT skills;
- Demonstrate excellent drafting and communication skills;
- Are capable of working in multicultural and international team environment.
The duration of the internship is for a period between one and six months (renewable for another six months up to a total of twelve months), on a full-time basis (40 hours/week). The OECD encourages potential interns to stay for six months in order to gain the best possible insight into work at the OECD. A contribution to living expenses of around 700 euros per full month worked will be granted to interns by the OECD.
How to apply?
For more information and to apply, please visit the official website.