- Responsible for the achievement of ICT sales targets,
- Identify and develop sales from new and existing business customer,
- Consulting customers on their needs and presenting appropriate ICT products, services and solutions,
- Build a “healthy” pipeline from a standing start via own initiatives,
- Provide timely and accurate sales reports and forecasts,
- Building and maintaining long-term relationships at all relevant levels within the customer including C-level executives.
- Coordinate and work with pre-sales and product management teams to create sound proposals,
- Working with other business sales channels (xAMs) to provide consultative client engagement while focusing on large or complex sales opportunities,
- To act as a fair and reliable partner towards the local market, peers and other company’s department.
- University degree (technical or economic),
- Relevant knowledge and sales experience in field of ICT solutions (Cloud),
- Proven track record of developing large corporate, SME or public company relationships,
- Industry knowledge is a plus (tourism and hospitality, financial services, public sector) is preferred but not essential,
- Understanding the digital economy new business models based on platforms and ecosystems is an advantage,
- Capability to communicate with customers,
- Represent one.Vip in various sales initiatives such as trade shows, conferences and industry events,
- Excellent knowledge of English language (written and spoken),
- Willingness to go the extra-mile, to meet demanding deadlines and the ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks.
If you share this demand for customer orientation, combined with a professional background and experience and if you are enthusiastic about the increasing possibilities within telecommunications, we have the perfect environment for you. Be a member of a team that strives to create a culture that values engagement, performance and people growth, please send your CV and cover letter in English with title of the subject ICT Sales Expert to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
The deadline for submitting your application is 21.01.2018.