Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships
Every year, the Pershing Square Foundation awards up to five full scholarships to support outstanding students on the 1+1 MBA, covering both the Master’s degree and the MBA year.
Said Business School, University of Oxford in United Kingdom
Level/Field(s) of study:
Oxford’s 1+1 MBA Programme: Oxford University’s one-year full-time MBA programme combined with one of the one-year Masters programmes offered by other University departments
Number of Awards:
5 per year
Open to all countries
The scholarship provides funding for tuition, college fees and a contribution towards living expenses covering both the Master’s degree and the MBA year.
Pershing Square Scholarships are awarded to individuals with the following attributes:
• Academic achievement
• Leadership potential, demonstrated through experience and motivation
• Strong personal character, integrity and commitment
• Intention to focus on addressing world-scale social challenges in your career, either in an existing organisation or through development of a new enterprise
• Ability to envision how to achieve scalable and sustainable solutions to these challenges
• Articulated vision on how the Oxford 1+1 MBA will allow you to fulfil your objectives
You must meet the entry requirements for both the Oxford MBA and your chosen Master’s programme.
To be considered for the scholarship, you must apply to the 1+1 MBA by 17 March 2017. Please note that some partnering Masters close their applications in January 2017 and others in March 2017.
In addition to the Master and MBA applications, you must submit an essay of no more than 500 words addressing this question ‘How do you intend to change the world? What does this tell us about you as a person?’
It is important to read the how to apply page and visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: http://www.sbs.ox.ac.uk/programmes/degrees/1plus1/pershing-square-scholarship