Paid Internship – Graphic Design
UNSSC provides a work environment that reflects the core values of the United Nations: integrity, professionalism and respect for diversity.
The United Nations System Staff College (UNSSC) with its headquarters in Turin, Italy, is the United Nations institution for system-wide knowledge management, learning and training for the staff of the United Nations system. The College is expected to play a pivotal role in contributing to UN reform, the development of a common culture based on effectiveness, expertise and continuous learning through the development, co-ordination and provision of cross-cutting learning programs which impact on all agencies and staff.
- Proficient in main graphic design and photo editing software (Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop);
- Knowledge of designing for print and digital media, including web design;
- Familiarity with main social media platforms.
The monthly amount of the stipend is fixed at EUR 450. No other payment of any kind shall be made to an intern by UNSSC in connection with an internship agreement.
How to apply?
Eligible candidates interested in doing an internship at the United Nations System Staff College must submit in English:
- An up-to-date curriculum vitae (resume);
- A motivation letter;
- For applicants who are currently enrolled in a degree program, an endorsement from their University or Sponsoring Institution is required;
- Applications should be submitted by e-mail.
For more information please read the official call.